TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site is operated by SPA CEYLON LUXURY AYURVADA in Cyprus (VAT number 05530910G) from its registered address at 63 Georgiou A Avenue Potamos Germasoyias, Limassol, Cyprus.
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the site is to provide you with information about SPA CEYLON LUXURY AYURVEDA Cyprus, our products and store, the campaigns that we support and the activities we undertake.
Availability of the site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the site at all times. Also, we are taking all precautions against malware or viruses, however you are responsible to have and operate your own antivirus system. We have taken all necessary measures in order to always have correct and updated prices in our products, however, in case there is a difference between the same product that appears in this web page and in our store, the price that you can find in our store will prevail as the correct one.
Information on the site
The information on this site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness. Information on products as well as pricing can change without notice at any given point.
Product and service availability
Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available at all times as availability may vary at any given point.
Ownership of Materials on the site
SPA CEYLON LUXURY AYURVEDA IN CYPRUS is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in this site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) without the written approval of SPA CEYLON LUXURY AYURVEDA in Cyprus. You may not use any computer code, data mining software, “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of this web page data or content found on this Site or accessed through this Site. You also may not: engage in the mass downloading of files from this Site; use the computer processing power of this Site for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood this Site with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation..
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect of this site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. We exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this site.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further. An automated email is been sent out to you that we have received your order and we will process it. We may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
We cannot accept any cancellations through the use of this site.
Amendments of the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site. Such changes can happen at any given point of time.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus Courts.
If you have any comments or questions about our Site please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is owned and operated by SPA CEYLON LUXURY AYURVADA in Cyprus. All formal notices to us shall be sent to: 63 Georgiou A Avenue Potamos Germasoyias, Limassol, Cyprus 4047. All notices to you shall be sent to the email address that you provide to us when you register.